|A foster family of bears? Sounds like |
the next bestselling children's book.
9. Friends and family ask you gentle questions and observe you for signs of an impeding breakdown.
8. The phone rings, and your heart starts racing like you've just won an espresso-drinking competition.
7. The cashiers at your local K-Mart know you as the couple who brings in random children and buys surprisingly large amounts of clothing and educational toys.
6. Your calendar looks like your seventh grade math test, post-grading.
5. The first time you go out to dinner alone with your spouse in weeks is not a cause for celebration.
4. You own a dozen carseats.
3. There are no photos of your kids on Facebook.
2. Instant Mama's announcement that she won't be posting regularly anymore was almost the worst news you got last week.
1. Somewhere in your house, there is a scrapbook full of photos, with names and dates, and every single one of them represents the best decision you've ever made.